Sorry, this job is no longer available
Designer – POS 2d/3d – Entertainment Brand | London | £35,000
Designer - POS 2d/3d - Entertainment Brand | London | £35,000
Designer with retail/POS experience required to work onsite for the agency’s client. A key requirement will be to stimulate and motivate retailers about the in-store potential of the brand, adding excitement and magic to the everyday shopping experience. The role is responsible for creating in store branding, POS and marketing materials to build the business and increase visibility of the brand and ensure that brand communication is consistent at retail.
Areas of Responsibility
• To develop key brand and franchise retail concepts to include in-store POS, catalogue pages, and other retail marketing initiatives.
• To develop creative concepts and artwork for retail advertising programs where appropriate.
• To help develop existing themes for local road shows and local sales meetings.
• Maintain full compliance and knowledge of corporate guidelines and a commitment to producing work, which ensures character and design consistency and integrity to the brand.
• Provide relevant creative support to the wider team, eg, backing up and archiving.
• Work closely with Lead Designer and members of the Customer Marketing team.
• To contribute to brainstorming sessions with the creative and Customer Marketing team as appropriate.
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Thorough understanding of all elements of design: artwork, illustration, page layout, colour and typography.
• Can take projects from ideas/concept stage through to final artwork as required.
• Understands and applies colour theory and usage, technically adept to artwork quality standards.
• Experience in 3D rendering a plus - and solid grasp of 2D work.
• Excellent working knowledge and MAC user, in Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D programs (sketch-up), Keynote or similar software.
• Understands brand, brand assets and storytelling and how it translates to product.
• Able to create a storyline that integrates into trends inventively.
• Awareness of marketplace trends in design and retail environment.
• Fresh and inventive creative thinker.
• Able to clearly communicate creative concepts in both formal and informal settings.
• Team player with good communication /interpersonal skills.
• Excellent taste level with regard to design, fashion and trends.
• An eye for detail.
If this is you and you have worked in a role that has taken you to a suitable experience level and you have a portfolio jam packed with great 2d & 3d retail in store and marketing work across film/entertainment clients work (as described above) don’t hesitate to get in touch, highlighting your relevant experiences. Let me know about your current employment situation, salary requirements and what interests you about this role.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Unfortunately due to over whelming response we are unable to reply to unsuccessful applications.