Senior Consultant, Ireland
As part of their international expansion programme, our client is seeking to resource a Senior Consultant to spearhead a number of key projects related to category management, pricing and promotions for their Ireland operation. Located in Ireland, the Consultant will identify and drive a range of initiatives to improve consumer oriented opportunities, shaping customer and insight strategy and utilising behavioural data, liaising closely with cross functional teams. Managing a cross functional team, your remit will also encompass developing partnerships with fmcg companies and key retailers. Possessing excellent communication and relationship building ability, you will be passionate about retailing and be able to demonstrate at interview a clear understanding of category management which you would have gained within a retail or fmcg company. Consultancy experience would also be useful.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in Ireland
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Market Research Agency jobs in Ireland
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in Ireland
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Ireland
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in Ireland