Quintessentially British fashion brand are looking for a middleweight designer with outstanding concept design and layout skills.
This is an opportunity to put your creative conceptual skills in to practice generating seasonal ideas for catalogue look and feel as well as producing detailed page layouts. This is a valued role within the team and, as such, you will be expected to continually come up with inventive ideas for improving the catalogues and how products are presented to customers in exciting ways whilst ensuring that all design work is on brand.
What we are looking for:
Previous catalogue or magazine design experience.
An understanding and interest in fashion.
A strong ideas generator who also enjoys delivering the layout design.
Immaculate attention to detail and precise typography.
Hands on skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
If you would like the opportunity to work with Art Directors and Shoot producers and are confident presenting concepts and mock ups to Director level we would like to hear form you today.
Our brilliant team of consultants have years of experience under their belts and know the industry inside out. We know that every opportunity and every candidate is different.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Design Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Design Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Design Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Design Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Design Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (Central)