Web Designer - County Durham
Web Designer - County Durham- Salary £25-30k
Our client, a high profile digital agency based in County Durham, is looking for a Web Designer to work on a high profile account.
The Web Designer
The ideal Web designer will have a superb Web Design background with the technical knowledge to create sites that maximise User Experience. The role is an initial 6 month contract with the possibility to become a rolling contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Web Designer
- Leading the creative and functional aspects of key client projects
- Producing exciting and innovative user interface design for websites, web applications, email marketing templates and mobile applications
- Work alongside Web Developers to intergrate prototype pages with back end functionality to create fully operational websites
- To form excellent client relationships in order to provide the best possible vision for their requirements
- Expert knowledge in using Adobe Creative Suite products - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator along with any industry wireframe software
We offer you more than just a salary. On top of the salary we offer contributory pension scheme, life assurance and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays). We also encourage your continued personal development and provide support and funding for training.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY