Digital Associate Director
Digital Associate Director- Central London- £40k
The lead agency in a powerhouse global media agency network with outstanding UK and International divisions. They work with an extremely impressive client line up and are famed for delivering excellent media solutions to both brand and response focused advertisers. All areas of digital media are covered off in significant depth and they have experts in all divisions.
We are looking for an Account Director who will be working closely with the Strategy Director and senior Account team to develop long term digital strategic frameworks as well as International digital strategies & guidelines for International and local campaigns, whilst managing the Digital Account Manager and Executive in day to day execution of campaigns and reporting.
Help provide communication solutions that consider all potential appropriate routes, e.g., covering offline media, digital, social, mobile, gaming, search, content development and CRM.
The Associate Director MUST have:
- 5 - 7 years+ digital experience
- Knowledge of and expertise in technological solutions e.g. DFA, Atlas, Eyeblaster, Omniture etc
- Knowledge of and expertise in digital research solutions e.g. ComScore, AdRelevance, Nielsen Net Ratings etc
- Knowledge and understanding of digital media platforms: pricing, roles and creative requirements within display, DSP, search, social, mobile, gaming etc
- Prior international experience, working on multi-market assignments and ideally
- multi-region assignments
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.