Sorry, this job is no longer available
User Experience Architect
You will work on a varied range of projects across all digital media from social,
on-line advertising and rich media to websites, mobile and digital applications for an interesting
mix of clients. You will be naturally collaborative and able to deliver under pressure and to tight
- You must have a strong portfolio.
- A working understanding of the UX cycle & ability to create user maps and wire-frames across multiple platforms.
- Experience working with user map and wire-framing software
- Experience creating mock-ups and interactive prototypes
- An excellent organisational and planning skills - ability to manage own work schedule and ensure that deadlines are met.
This really is a great opportunity for someone of a more junior/mid-weight level who is hungry for more.
Please send your CV ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.