Sorry, this job is no longer available
This leading, innovative FMCG food and beverages company is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive profit through the exploitation and management of a major food brand.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager will have full responsibility for the marketing mix and for the strategic development of the brand within existing channels and the development into new channels. Responsibilities will include:
· Strategic planning - question and make recommendations and aiding in the completion of the plan
· Driving projects through the business to a set process
· Formulating marketing plans that fulfill company strategic objectives
· Monitoring marketing expenditure on a weekly basis
· Monitoring the P&L above fixed overheads and making recommendation to improve profitability
To be considered for this exceptional marketing manager role you will need the following skills and experience:
· Proven track record in the full marketing mix within the branded FMCG sector
· Commercially savvy with good P&L experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills, to be able to communicate and influence on all levels
If you have a background that meets these requirements and you are ready for your next challenge, we would like to speak with you.
Marketing Manager, FMCG, Peterborough, £50,000 - £55,000
If this Marketing Manager role is not quite right for you then check our website www.stopgap.co.uk for other great marketing manager roles.