Sorry, this job is no longer available
Lead Design Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Design Manager to join a new Design Agency in Nottinghamshire, which is closely linked to one of the country`s leading retail brands. They will be based in northern Nottinghamshire, commutable from Nottingham and Sheffield.
They are looking to bring on a Lead Design Manager to help form the agency, so this really is an exciting opportunity for somebody who relishes a challenge and wants to be part of something big!
As Lead Design Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating sketches of ideas by hand or computer, and developing the most effective ideas into detailed drawings using specialist computer software
- Presenting ideas and work in progress to the board, colleagues and clients
- Growing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders to accurately interpret design briefs
- Mentoring and training Junior members of staff
As Lead Design Manager you will have the following Experience and Skills:
- Previous people and project management skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- A thorough knowledge of design processes and programmes - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Extensive experience of driving and delivering sales and managing production to critical path deadlines and budget constraints
- Strong proven commercial awareness and business acumen
This really is an exciting opportunity for a Lead Design Manager to be part of a great new Design Agency, working in collaboration with a leading retail brand.
If you would like more information on this role then please send me your CV and work samples and I would be happy to explain the agency and the role in more detail.
Lead Design Manager, Design Agency, Nottinghamshire, £30,000-£40,000, Perm
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.