Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client, a global digital agency, is looking for a Creative Lead with strong narrative, creative and design skills to articulate, drive and deliver on the collaborative vision of client engagements across multiple programs, projects, channels and touchpoints.
- Working closely with the APAC Regional Manager and Business / Account Directors, create and design compelling stories about their strategic relationship with clients, incorporating their vision, purpose strategic directives, aspirations and priorities.
- Leadership of and participation in discussions with clients, stakeholders and customers to understand and define their vision, purpose, strategic directives, aspirations and priorities. (Client Discovery / Insights)
- Based on the insights discovered, distill and synthesize key narratives and stories that will inform the ongoing collaborative partnership with their client.
- Shape and create visual strategies, concepts, story narratives and design direction for programs of work and key projects. (Analysis and Synthesis / Design)
- Drive and deliver results that are aligned with the articulated visual strategies, concepts, story narratives and design direction.
- Inform, monitor and QA major design deliverables of work programs and key projects to ensure consistency and alignment across multiple channels and touchpoints. (Delivery)
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in a creative leadership or mentoring role
- Excellent creative graphic design skills / art direction and knowledge of web and mobile design and best practices with minimum 5+ years experience.
- Visual ideation and prototyping skills (conceptualization, visual physical prototyping, sketching, storyboarding etc)
- Strategic design thinking
- Strong story telling / narrative-based communication skills
Interested candidates, please send your CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3478 7245