Lead Front End Developer | London | £50,000 - £60,000
Front End Developer | London | £50,000 - £60,000
In this role you will be working across the majority of their clients and will be taking the helm on the development of exceptional high quality front end solutions. You will be involved and take part in concepting workshops and planning meetings as well as doing hands on coding. Working very closely with user experience architects, designers and other developers you will be expected to generate solutions to complex challenges and create great user interfaces built on the latest technologies.
Acting as the champion of all things front end you will need to be the kind of person who can inspire and educate colleagues and clients with your knowledge. Mentoring other developers to help raise the overall quality of their output will also be required of you.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an individual who comes from a strong digital agency background with a great level of technical skills which need to include:
• Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 including Canvas, drag&drop, local storage, WebSQL etc
• Fantastic understanding of responsive design and the various techniques involved
• Experience of mobile and tablet app content, design and development
• Third Party APIs (Google Maps v3 and Facebook social graph)
Alongside these technical skills the ideal candidate would have a great eye for design and a real passion for interaction design. You would also need to have an excellent ability to communicate your ideas and work with others in order to make them happen.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and feel this senior role is the one for you then please get in touch with Mark today.
Although we aim to respond to every application, unfortunately due to the high number that we receive, we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- 22 October 2012
- 22 November 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account Management, Business Development, Creative, Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Dynamic New Alliances
Recruitment, search and career consultancy based in London, with roles in both the UK and globally. We specialise in creative, account management and planning roles in both the integrated and digital sectors.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)