Marketing Account Manager
Marketing Account Manager
£32,000-£38,000 Annual Basic Salary DOE
If you are a self starter with a genuine passion for marketing then we would like you to come and join our enterprising and fast paced Marketing team. In addition to being commercially astute you will have strong project management skills, your agency experience or background in technology marketing will help you develop, pitch, implement and execute innovative campaigns.
- A competitive salary and reward scheme plus healthcare insurance
- Great career opportunities
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- A strong and motivated management team
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing market leading company
- Managing and developing an impressive portfolio of existing accounts
- Strategic planning support
- Responsible for all aspects of client marketing campaign delivery, from brief through to execution
- Liaison with internal and external teams to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Monitoring external environments to proactively advise clients
- Understanding the detailed financial status of client projects
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships.
In order to be considered for these roles you must:
- Have a Marketing Degree or be CIM qualified
- Have a minimum of three years relevant agency or technology marketing experience
- Work accurately and efficiently across a range of different campaigns simultaneously
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own a car.
Personal Qualities: We employ dynamic, effective professionals who are;
- Assertive, engaging and effective communicators
- Naturally personable and team orientated
- Results driven
- Pragmatic and with a methodical approach to working to demanding deadlines
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail.
To be considered for this exciting role, please click the "Apply now" button.
- 22 October 2012
- 22 November 2012
- Peter Ash
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account Management, Category Management, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Marketing, Product Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Outbound Field Marketing Services Ltd
Outbound is a unique, innovative, market leading company that consistently excels in the delivery of marketing services to the world’s leading technology brands including HP, Microsoft, Symantec, Fujitsu and AMD.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Product Management Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Product Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Product Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Product Management Digital Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Product Management Integrated Agency jobs in Berkshire