Digital Planner / Buyer
iCrossing is a digital marketing agency with 19 global offices, we blend the best-in-class digital marketing services — including paid media, SEO, creative, web development, social media, UX, research and analytics — to create integrated digital marketing programs that engage consumers and drive ROI. Our client base includes recognised brands such as The Coca-Cola Company, LG Electronics, Toyota, Virgin Atlantic and Marks & Spencer.
iCrossing seeks an enthusiastic and confident Digital Planner / Buyer with a good understanding of the online marketing industry to work in our rapidly growing Display team.
•To proactively plan, manage and execute Display campaigns
•Integrate media elements with wider online strategy
•Manage the media plan and budget
•Build and nurture media partner relationships
•Ensure the best media rates for our clients
•Implement innovative tracking solutions
•Deliver results in line with client objectives
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
•Experience in the current Display media market
•Knowledge of ad server tools
•A love of data and insight
•Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
•Client facing experience
•Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU IN RETURN!
• Training and development at one of world’s leading digital marketing agencies
• Unrivalled career progression
• An inspiring team to work with
• The chance to win awards
• Competitive salary package plus excellent perks and benefits including the following….. 25 days holiday with 1 additional day each year up to 29 days - 5 paid charity days (On top of holiday you can also take part in charity work) - Pension - Life assurance – Enhanced maternity/paternity pay - Season ticket loan - Summer and winter parties (The summer party this year was a mini festival in the south downs for you +1, a lot of fun!) - Free fruit in the office each week - Beer Fridays (finish at 4pm the last Friday of the month) - Lie in until 10.30am on your birthday - Sports and social club (Sailing club, cheese club, gigs club, football club and many more!) - Foosball table in the office - Casual dressed environment!
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Media Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Media Planning / Buying Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)