International Marketing Manager
International Marketing Manager (Runs Making Friends Around The World)
Location: Henley on Thames with regular international travel
Ella’s kitchen Inc was set up by Paul Lindley, CEO, to promote healthy eating amongst babies and young children. This highly entrepreneurial and values driven company has achieved impressive growth to £34m turnover, with a healthy profit line and a team of 40+ employees based at Ella’s barn near Henley.
Already having achieved rapid growth to date, Ella’s is about to embark on an exciting new phase of development, intent to bring their vision to a wider international audience. With an ambitious growth target of £100m in a 3-5 year period, Ella’s Kitchen now needs to deliver this growth plan. Our international business is a critical part of this plan and we need a passionate and talented Marketing Manager to join our team.
Reports to: International Development Manager (Runs Ella’s Around The World)
International Brand Manager
Purpose: Using consumer and market insights, develop and implement our international marketing strategy
- Work with Runs Ella’s Around The World and Head of Ella’s-ness to create an annual strategy by market, you’ll take overall responsibility for implementing, reviewing and measuring its effectiveness
- Find the most appropriate international 3rd party partners to collaborate with to enhance the Ella’s Kitchen reputation and achieve business goals.
- Launch new products and ranges with the most effective brand marketing support.
Innovations + Insights
- Deliver International consumer insights and consumer led marketing ideas into Ella’s Innovation process
- Develop a strong local knowledge of International markets to ensure Ella’s Kitchen becomes a true International brand
- Understand the Ella’s Kitchen brand and ensure that its values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Ensure brand and packaging guidelines are adhered to across all markets, no exceptions and utilising local knowledge
You will need:
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategy and campaigns in an FMCG branded environment with proven international experience and evidenced market growths
- A relevant marketing qualification or equivalent, with specific interest and passion in marketing to children and families.
- Demonstrable ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We think differently, We’re Good to Each other
Ideally you should also have:
- Worked with customers and be used to dealing with external partners
- Great communication skills with the ability to resolve conflicts and pressure points across the business
- A results focussed mindset with the ability to “never never give up” and find solutions to challenges
- Good sales judgement
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Healthcare and pension
- Great working environment in our friendly barns with lots of added benefits!
Initial interviews will take place during early/mid November at our barns in Henley
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Client Side / In-house jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Consumer Goods jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Food & drink jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Retail jobs in Berkshire