Global Account Director
The Real Adventure
Account Director - Market Leading Global FMCG Brand
Up to £44,000
We are one of the UK’s leading relationship marketing agencies and we love what we do! We’ve been helping market leading brands for over 20 years and believe that long term consumer value lies in helping brands create meaningful, ongoing relationships across CRM, Email, Web, Mobile, social and search.
We are looking for a talented, experienced and inspirational Account Director to join our award winning team, working with one of our market leading FMCG brands, across their European markets. The brand is a global organisation, successfully operating in multiple markets; this role will primarily support the global team, delivering both strategic and CRM support to a network of global business units, whilst specifically supporting the European marketing teams.
We produce dynamic and pioneering BTL work across on and offline channels, and are responsible for CRM and digital strategy and execution. This is a fantastic time to be joining the team, and what an opportunity this is to take charge of a growing international account!
As an Account Director you will support the planning team in pushing best practice CRM to a Global market and will take responsibility for co-ordinating and contributing to this activity, forging relationships and managing multiple deadlines.
Alongside this global role, your will also lead a small but excellent team, in delivering a medium sized CRM programme. You will oversee the day to day activity through the agency, ensuring creative and digital resource is available. You will drive the process from conception to delivery, on time, on budget and on brand.
- Ideally you will be a strong strategic thinker. Working with a top strategic team, you will develop a clear understanding of the consumer and their mindset to define the future strategic direction.
- You will be passionate about online and able to take responsibility for end to end web projects.
- You will produce regular revenue forecasts and working with the wider client group, will share learning across the business and develop projects more efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, line management and campaign management are a given in this role, as is the ability to get under the skin of and shape clients strategy.
- You will have a significant amount of on and offline marketing experience, and ideally have worked on a global brand account.
- You will have a strong understanding and interest in the world of social media and its possibilities, ideally gained in an agency environment, but direct client experience won’t rule you out.
This really is a great role, and we are looking for you to inspire passion and drive and be dedicated to you team and business. You will inspire those around you, be solutions driven and be happy to muck in. We have a strong passion for what we do, a strong work ethic and are a friendly bunch!
Do, if you think you fit the bill and fancy a chat, why not get in touch and we can fill in the gaps?
Please email your CV in confidence to us by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.
Please also see our Recruiter page for more exciting roles The Real Adventure.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Digital Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Campaign Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Somerset