Sorry, this job is no longer available
Main responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager include:
- delivering digital and some print projects across creative/planning and strategy
- managing client accounts in the software/technology space
- working along with the Creative Director and client manager on projects, as well as third party development suppliers
- being proactive and responsible for own workload, keeping all teams up to date and managing budgets up to 60k
To be considered for this position you should have previous experience as a digital project manager, having managed design projects, ideally in the branding space, and be confident/able enough to work autonomously. This agency offer great offices in buzzing part of East London, a profit share initiative and a chance to be part of some great digital work.
Key experience of the Digital Project Manager include:
- digital/integrated and strategic agency background
- proven client handling skills in brief management through to production and delivery of projects
- be financially responsible across briefs
- be digital savvy as well as be aware or have worked on some offline projects
This is a great opportunity for someone to work within a great passionate team and produce real creative work! If you think you have the above experience then get in touch asap as this type of role doesn't stick around for long!