The Real Adventure
Up to £30,000 depending on experience
We are one of the UK’s leading relationship marketing agencies and we love what we do! We’ve been helping market leading brands for over 20 years and believe that long term consumer value lies in helping brands create meaningful, ongoing relationships across CRM, Email, Web, Mobile, social and search.
We are looking for a talented Web Developer to join our in-house web development team, developing high profile, leading-edge websites and email programmes across our blue chip client base. Our work is increasingly digital and extends from websites and email campaigns to mobile and social media. Our projects range from small support and maintenance jobs to full scale complex web builds from the ground up involving on and offline integration, plus technical real-time integration. You will be involved in all parts of the development lifecycle from planning and specification, through build, testing and deployment.
Ideally you will have experience developing websites in a commercial environment, creative agency experience would be a plus, and be fully up to date with the latest Microsoft technologies. You will be completely comfortable with developing front end web experiences using the latest techniques (HTML, CSS3, Jquery) and ideally have back end development experience in C# .NET. You will be a good communicator and happy to liaise with internal teams to help define requirements. You will be a multi-tasker with no job too big or small, with a pro-active approach.
This is a great opportunity to join our dedicated team in developing high profile websites and working on leading edge projects.
We are a friendly bunch, with a real drive and passion for what we do. If you enjoy a challenge and have a real desire to deliver great results, why not get in touch. Click on the 'Apply now' button to submit your CV and cover letter.
Please also see our Recruiter page for more exciting roles at The Real Adventure.
- 19 December 2012
- 21 December 2012
- TRA SAD231012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Design / Branding Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Technical / Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Somerset