Senior Account Director & Group Account Director – Top Experiential Agency, London
Senior Account Director and Group Account Director – Top Experiential Agency – London
Highly respected EXPERIENTIAL agency in Central London has an opening for both an experienced SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR and GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR.
Working with some of the UK’s best loved FMCG brands and in a fun agency, opportunities like these don’t come along too often!
Managing budgets up to £2 million you will be responsible for shaping and evaluating strategic experiential plans, overseeing the implementation of your clients’ campaigns & motivating a team of four. You will support the Client Services Director to develop annual brand marketing plans and review performance throughout the year.
The Group Account Director will help shape the client service team into 2013 and beyond with responsibility for development of client relationships, GP target for client portfolio, pitch head role and team management. You will build strong relationships with clients, proactively develop clients with Client Services Director & Account Directors ensuring added value at every opportunity. You will also work closely with inter-agencies so the ability to take the lead and step up is imperative.
FMCG sampling and experiential background is a must and DRINKS experience would be a huge benefit too.
If you tick the boxes above and are either a Senior Account Director or Group Account Director with experiential expertise then please send your CV without delay.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Account Management PR Agency jobs in London (East)