Digital Marketing Executive (Social Media) £25 + Excellent bens
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - SOCIAL MEDIA/ DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST/ ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- £25,000 - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Google analytics, social media, adobe social, omniture, Cheetamail, marketing analytics, Gaming, Games, Social Media, acquisition, marketing, Facebook, Twitter, Digital, "email marketing"
A MARKET LEADER is looking for a DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very successful consumer B2C brand.
- Experience within a marketing role focussed on social media or customer acquisition
- Must be a prolific user of social media on a personal level
- Forward thinking and adaptable with ability to challenge decisions and give valuable input into marketing campaigns
- Experience of using an email marketing system such as Cheetahmail, Omniture, Adobe Social or Context Optional
- Facebook marketing experience would be an advantage
- Must have an analytical mind-set and experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- A marketing degree is preferred but not essential
- Management of the social games marketing strategy
- Working with 3rd party agency to deliver and optimise marketing campaigns for social games
- Management and delivery/fulfilment of CRM process for social games using a 3rd party email provider
- Working closely with 3rd party game developers to ensure CRM & marketing requirements exist
- Overseeing social integration into existing gaming products
- Keep up to speed with competitor and industry insight and suggest developments
- Liaising with 3rd parties, design team and the relevant scrum to ensure social media apps are delivered on time and as expected
- Central point of contact for Social Media policy guidelines
- Working with contact centre on social customer service strategy
- Social media monitoring and reporting including communication to the wider business
- Other ad hoc responsibilities that may arise
PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE IF THIS ROLE IS OF PARTICULAR INTEREST!!!
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business.