Junior Digital Designer
My client is a top 100 full service creative agency with strategic planning, advertising, digital, design and media all under one roof.
They are looking to recruit a bright, ambitious and energetic Digital Designer with a range of skills and interests to join our young team.
They have a impress client list that includes some very large and well known campaigns.
Job Description in brief
The successful candidate will be a digital designer who also knows how to code and will actively contribute to the creation of a wide variety of bespoke applications for our clients. You will have energy, infectious enthusiasm and innovative ideas to share with the team and the creative department. You will enjoy bridging the gap between creative and technology and will work happily with creative / designers and developers alike.
You will develop a range of skills by being part of our team and will have the opportunity to be part of every aspect of the creative design of our digital output.
* A design / multimedia communications qualification and a portfolio of work displaying creative digital design
* Previous digital agency experience either through employment or work placement would be an advantage
* A flexible team player with a "can do" attitude
* Previous experience or interest in websites, mobile apps, social media and online display ads
* Good communication skills
* Ability to use initiative and work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines
* Experience of PHP would be a bonus
Salary: Circa £20-25k Depending on exp.