Digital Project Manager – 9 month FTC
The Real Adventure
Digital Project Manager - 9 Month FTC
£29,000 pro rata
As a successful PM you must be able to manage the basic elements of a project, resources, time, money and scope, keeping all the balls in the air. You will quickly get to grips with all aspects of digital production, taking responsibility for varying scales of digital campaign delivery. You will be the lynch pin between the account team and the development team in the creation and execution of a variety of large scale digital projects including website builds, emails, online advertising, social media pages, mobilised web content CMS updates to name but a few..
You will need a solid grounding and proven ability in digital marketing, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will be incredibly organised with the ability to organise others, and have meticulous attention to detail.
Ideally you will have at least 3 years demonstrable experience gained your experience within a web development environment, digital agency (or similar) and have PM and/or Scrum Master experience. Digital Project Management experience is a given, and ideally you will have worked on projects from the creation of time plans and scope specification documents.
We are a friendly and forward thinking agency and we’re looking for someone with the same mindset. If you can tick all the boxes and want to be part of our team, do get in touch. Click on the 'Apply now' button to submit your CV and cover letter.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in Somerset
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Somerset