Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Designer for fun, entrepreneurial company - South West London
We are looking for an ambitious designer looking to join a creative and entrepreneurial company, working with the latest, cutting edge technologies. You would be working in a marketing team that's innovative and forward thinking.
You would mainly be responsible for and take ownership of the website in terms of the maintaining the brand, design and improving the content and it's usability, online marketing materials eg email newsletters, banners, etc. There will also be other web projects which you would be involved in, that would include taking over the front end look and feel of one of the product sites. This role will be working closely with the marketing team, developers, 3rd party agencies.
The ideal person would have:
- designed and developed sites in WordPress
- able to manage, install and administrate the WordPress site.
- is marketing savvy, would have some understanding of how the impact of the website on sales and marketing
- solid design portfolio
- experience in HTML, CSS, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- experience and understanding of Google analytics and SEO techniques
This is a great opportunity for someone who's looking for a chance to play a huge part in a company, have an impact on the bottom line in a fun and creative environment. If you like the sounds of this role, please send your CV and online portfolio over.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an online designer role and you would not be considered if you do not send an online portfolio or at least links to websites you have worked on.