Account Manager : Promotional Marketing : Integrated
My client is an awarding winning promotional marketing agency in London who is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join an exciting team who work across three blue chip FMCG brands. This agency are specialists in the Shopper Marketing, Promotional and Experiential field and are regularly awarded recognition for their work in the promotional marketing agency space. They work with some of the most recognised FMCG brands in the UK and have an enviable roster of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the dynamic FMCG team, led by an Account Director, to deliver 360 promotional marketing campaigns. You will be responsible carrying out campaigns via Sales Promotion, Tactical Advertising, DM, Design and Sponsorship channels. This agency focuses on FMCG accounts as well as developing organic business growth and wider clients for the agency.
They are looking for an instinctive, creative account handler with a desire for ownership and excellent project management skills to work on cross brand promotions.
You will have solid experience working across FMCG brands within both the consumer and trade environment and have sound knowledge of promotional marketing.
It is vital that you possess passion, experience and an understanding of major on-pack promotions is essential, preferably in the young adult audience. Experience in partnership marketing and specifically negotiating win-win deals with partners is highly desired.
Your day to day remit will include:
- Develop strong relationships with Client Partners
- Develop solid understanding of the Client and competitors marketplace in order to apply insight and understanding to positively impact their business
- Leverage client relationships and business knowledge to grow new business opportunities within existing accounts
- Effective delivery of day-to-day projects
- Ensure projects are managed effectively and completed on time, in budget and in line with strategic objectives
- Provide project status information to Manager and team
- Work in partnership with strategy to create insights that drive creative excellence
- Support AD to secure organic growth within the account through added value initiatives and proactive projects
- Responsible for managing day-to-day costs of projects through effective financial planning and management
- Identify and leverage all additional revenue opportunities within existing client base
Dylan loves the energy, innovation, creativity & passion of the talent that makes Creative Britain work. We find the best jobs in INTEGRATED, EXPERIENTIAL & DIGITAL across all levels of ACCOUNT HANDLING, CREATIVE SERVICES, PLANNING & OFFICE SUPPORT
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Account Management Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)