Digital/Print Designer (Fashion, Digital, Print)
Digital/Print Designer (Fashion, Digital, Print, Web, Email, Banners, Brand Books, Marketing, Art/Photo Direction)
A leading hi-end fashion retailer is looking for a Digital Graphic Designer to join their creative design team.
The key focus of the role is to take responsibility for producing creative designs for the website as well as print and marketing collateral. The ideal candidate will combine great web design and print skills with creative conceptual thinking, and commercial awareness all within a fashion retail environment. Strong typography skills and current/previous commercial experience within a fashion environment is essential.
- Manage multiple design briefs for different Ecommerce markets and brands. Projects may range from banner ad designs and newsletters to designing a new season website
- Design brand books and marketing collateral, including art working and preparing documents for print/ fly checking & press-passing
- Potentially Art directing photo-shoots under the supervision of the Head of Design
- Solid design experience that includes web-media & print
- Experience working in an online fashion environment
- Sound knowledge and experience in the major design packages including (Adobe Creative Suit -Illustrator/Photoshop/Indesign/bridge, Acrobat Professional) Understanding of Flash including animation is an advantage but not essential
- Great attention to detail
- Passion for typography and working knowledge of use of text online
- Creative retouching and comping for online use and print
- Proven ability to deliver new or revised designs accurately and on time to established design specifications
- Qualification in Graphic Design or equivalent