Sorry, this job is no longer available
Multimedia Designer, international financial institute | Hong Kong
An international financial institute is seeking a high caliber candidate to join their team as Multimedia Designer.
- Work with marketing team on a daily basis for development/maintenance of company websites and print advertisements for Asia region
- Create and coordinate all printing and collateral materials from design to production for expos and seminars
- Develop online banners, mass email template and mini-sites on regular basis to promote company’s services and products
- Good knowledge of graphic design, web page, typesetting and animation
- Proficiency in 2D graphic tools (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Proven skills on Web Design tools (Dreamweaver and Flash)
- Diploma in web design, visual communication, advertising or related discipline with least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
Interested party, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.