Marketing Innovation Coordinator
Marketing Innovation Coordinator
£29,000 - £34,000 p.a.
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), founded in 1919, is the world’s leading and largest professional body of Management Accountants, with more than 195,000 members and students operating in 176 countries, working at the heart of business. CIMA members and students work in industry, commerce, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Innovation Coordinator based at our corporate centre office in London. Reporting to the Senior Innovation Manager the post holder will be responsible for maximising the impact of CIMA’s thought leadership outputs by coordinating the delivery of the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) Innovation Themes and contributing to the delivery of major CIMA projects such as the Annual Review.
- Liaise with and support the lead manager for each theme to manage the agreed process from feasibility through to delivery
- To work with colleagues at CIMA’s joint ventures to monitor the efficient and effective working of the ‘themes process’
- Coordinate production of theme outputs in collaboration with other Marketing colleagues and external contributors
- Prepare regular progress reports and timelines for Theme Lead Manager and other senior stakeholders as requested
- To create and contribute to the marketing and communications plan for each theme
- To proactively explore innovative ways of leveraging CIMA’s thought leadership programmes
- To provide appropriate input to other CIMA management reports as appropriate e.g. Marketing Monthly report
- To ensure that CIMA’s intellectual property and to keep the website/Brand Hub up to date.
It is essential that the Innovation Coordinator will possess:
- Project co-ordination skills – able to prepare plans, monitor and report on progress; and ensure delivery within agreed timescales
- Tenacity, persistence and determination – must demonstrate ability to overcome obstacles
- Team-working skills – able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels across the global business
- Ability to grasp the key messages of thought leadership reports to ensure that plans for dissemination and supporting outputs are fit for purpose
- Good verbal and written communication skills- able to prepare copy based on key messages of thought leadership reports
- The ability to develop working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, including senior management.
- Ability to prepare progress and evaluation reports to a high standard, using spreadsheets and other appropriate tools
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, often at short notice
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree level (desirably within a marketing based subject)
- Proven experience to date in business or public sector with direct exposure to project planning, marketing, thought leadership activity and/or report publishing
- Proven experience of managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proven experience within a busy office environment
- Understanding of PRINCE2 is desirable
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines within a pressured environment.
Due to the nature of the work required in this role, only applicants matching the experience required will be contacted.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
About Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Founded in 1919, is the world’s leading and largest professional body of Management Accountants, with more than 195,000 members and students operating in 176 countries, working at the heart of business.