A key member of the client service team of this successful loyalty marketing specialist in South West London it’ll be your responsibility to manage relationships with key retail client partners. As such you’ll be able to demonstrate an understanding of clients’ requirements and of developing innovative and appropriate solutions to business problems.
You’ll also have experience of selling loyalty marketing programmes including data & analytics, campaign management, channel & communications design and loyalty platform development, ideally within the retail and financial services client sector.
- High energy, passionate inspiring member of the company
- Unfaltering belief in the team and their output
- Bright, intelligent and nice (but firm)
Essential knowledge/experience and skills for role:
- Creative – customising and designing solutions and communicating value to clients
- Great verbal and written communication skills, including brief writing and presentations
- Able to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment without missing deadlines
- Able to work with key stakeholders & other areas such as Analytics
- To know the difference between what is and isn’t important
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Good professional and strategic judgment
- Manage people in their team with enthusiasm, dedication and professionalism
- Be able to put your point across in a coherent and concise manner
- Confident in front of senior level audience
- Focus on the bigger picture and understand how all the pieces of the jigsaw fit together
- Good team player
- Commercially astute
For details of more roles like this please do bookmark this page or visit our website and click on my jobs listings page: http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.