Strategy Consultant Southeast Asia
FutureBrand is a preeminent global brand strategy and design consultancy. We embrace the potential of tomorrow to ensure our clients’ brands stand out now, but also stand the test of time. With 25 offices worldwide and growing, FutureBrand specializes in brand strategy, brand design, digital branding and brand activation & management.
In combining true innovation with strategic rigor and design excellence, we are passionate about helping our clients define, shape and grow “future brands”—those that think ahead to stay ahead.
We have had a number of significant new business wins across Asia and are expanding our team in Singapore. We are looking for ambitious team players who share our passion and are able to demonstrate a proactive approach, positive attitude and fresh thinking.
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer the Strategy Consultants role is to contribute to the successful delivery of innovative, insightful and integrated value-add solutions for FutureBrand clients. Specific roles and responsibilities will include:
- Gather & organize materials and conduct competitive audits of businesses, brands, marketing communications, etc.
- Identify, internalize and inform the engagement team of relevant business white papers, books and articles that would help clients view their business from new perspectives.
- Contribute to the collection, analysis, synthesis, and summary of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Begin to understand how to formulate hypotheses that will inform the research process and begin developing implications of research findings on the business / brand problem at hand.
- Assist in the translation and analysis of data into client-ready presentations, working with senior managers on executive summaries that reflect top-level strategic thinking
- Participate in internal team meetings, client interviews, client input sessions, and strategy and creative presentations (as appropriate).
- Prepare meeting notes and outline agreed upon next steps – where / when appropriate.
- Work efficiently and effectively with client staff and provide responsive client service to both the case team, the client (when appropriate), and other FutureBrand teams / departments / offices / etc.
- Update client hubs and maintain / organize all client contact records.
Your skills and experiences will include:
- A 2-4 years experience in the branding industry or other relevant industries including business consulting companies, with experience working in South East Asia
- Experience working with / for international multi-level corporate brands
- Proficiency in collecting and analyzing data (fact finding), necessary to complete client deliverables
- An understanding of how strategic ideas inform and transform into creative deliverables
- Have commercial acumen with strong presentation skills
- Expertise in business writing through the creation of clear and logical final deliverables
- Strong team working skills, able to work effectively with individuals across the business
- A genuine interest and passion for brand strategy concepts, evidenced through work, reading and writing (blog posts, etc.)
If successful you will join the, FutureBrand Singapore team, co-located with other IPG creative companies, and contribute to a caring, healthy, dynamic and positive team environment.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your updated CV to Laura Belfield email@example.com. Please also include your salary expectations and notice period.
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY – NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY CALLS OR UNSOLICITED CV’S WILL BE ACCEPTED.