Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Manager
- Working alongside the Global Marketing Director, you will be actively involved at both strategic and tactical level in developing and delivering the company`s approach to maximising the use of digital channels to support the business` strategic objectives.
- Budgetary control
- Responsible for leading development of websites (and other digital platforms) as key customer acquisition, retention and engagement platforms for both retail and b2b businesses
- Develop and manage strategic approach to mobile, PPC, SEO, affiliate & social media for both b2c and b2b customers
- Operations - responsible for developing and amending processes to support new and existing customers to maximise use and experience across digital channels
- Reporting - agree and deliver regular KPI reports and recommendations to both local and global management teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in b2c &/or b2b marketing - ideally 5 plus years
- Expertise in digital marketing and appreciation of e-commerce
- Knowledge of financial/insurance and travel sectors advantageous
- Excellent computer skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to grasp new software packages
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator and team player
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Strong written and creative skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and juggle numerous projects
The ideal candidate: Would be an ambitious, highly competent, independent individual equally able to work well as a team player. The candidate must be able to adapt to a flexible and evolving working environment.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.