Sorry, this job is no longer available
Design Director on the cusp of Creative Directorship!
This heavyweight brand consultancy have a global presence and seek an inspirational CD to lead and compliment the Corporate team. Creative Directors within this agency are ultimately accountable for the creative output and quality of design that goes through the studio. Therefore the Creative Director will take a hands-on role and will have the opportunity to work on everything and anything and therefore the ideal candidate will currently be working as Design Director but more than ready to make that step-up to a CD role.
An open, grown-up, intelligent, intellectual, entrepreneurial and imaginative culture awaits the successful Creative Director and therefore only candidates from a dedicated and pure corporate brand creation background will be considered for this role.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent experience in major branding consultancies working on high profile clients on a variety of branding issues. Your work should be more than just great design and should have really effected business change with great results.
- Design skills and aesthetics should be a given.
- Clarity of thinking, delegation, effective use of other design staff and resource.
- Pushing hard for creative solutions that become leading examples of branding. Working with Clients
- Holding a number of clients directly as the main creative lead. - Acting as the lead client-facing creative
- Ability to understand complex client issues and gain gravitas in front of clients. Ability to see through different types of programmes and how branding and creative expression can solve problems.
- Balancing the needs of a happy client with achieving leading creative work.
- Representing the agency not just creatively but in terms of experience, insight and attitude
- Listening carefully to clients and developing the client relationship.
- Leading the presentation of creative work to the client in a clear compelling and inspiring way, demonstrating polished and articulate presentation skills.
- Growing new business from existing clients (this will be a key objective.)
Please read through the requirements of this role carefully and if you have all the necessary requirements and would like to be considered then please send in your cv and samples of relevant corporate branding work.
However, due to the volume of cvs’ expected, we regret that we are only able to respond to successful candidates.