FutureBrand is a preeminent global brand strategy and design consultancy. We embrace the potential of tomorrow to ensure our clients’ brands stand out now, but also stand the test of time. With 25 offices worldwide and growing, FutureBrand specializes in brand strategy, brand design, digital branding and brand activation & management.
Due to our continued expansion are expanding our team in Singapore. We are looking for ambitious team players who share our passion and are able to demonstrate a proactive approach, positive attitude and fresh thinking.
Reporting to the Creative Director the Senior Designer’s primary role is to support the team in all aspects of project delivery, using their strength in conceptual thinking and ideas generation to help shape and define what our clients’ brand stands for. The Senior Designer will be able to think laterally and in abstract, to help tease out and visually express the qualities and real essence of our clients brand.
The key skills and experiences relevant for this role include:
- Develop concept / design systems in terms of all branding expressions, both static and active
- Participate in critiques and meeting s to explain and substantiate the design direction
- Assist in coordinating and preparing for client presentations and work sessions, participating when appropriate
- Conduct, organize and analyze graphic materials for use in visual audits
- Begin to lead design projects internally and start to establish that lead with clients
- Create mood board/ video – capturing the concept in a way that inspires
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of typography, layout, colour sense and the latest design tools
- Excellent written English, communication and presentation skills
- Able to multi task, and prioritize often conflicting work-loads
The person will ideally come from a conventional brand design background (consumer, corporate or retail) or alternatively from the world of retail, fashion, launch events, architecture, video and new media. Whatever your design background, you must be able demonstrate your excitement / interest about what brands are and how they work, and be able to think beyond graphic design
If successful you will join the, FutureBrand Singapore team, co-located with other IPG creative companies, and contribute to a caring, healthy, dynamic and positive team environment.
To apply for this position please submit your CV AND portfolio to Laura Belfield email@example.com. Please also include your salary expectations and notice period.
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY – NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY CALLS OR UNSOLICITED CV’S WILL BE ACCEPTED.