We are looking for an outstanding Account Director to work across a variety of major FMCG, drinks and telecommunication brands. The successful candidate will be dealing with big-budget strategic activity on-shelves, in bars, online and at events, and will require comprehensive integrated marketing experience. You must have the ability to work strategically and innovatively when developing and delivering campaigns.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, you will oversee a team of Account Managers and Account Executives ensuring all campaigns are delivered to the highest standards. We expect exceptional client servicing skills along with the ability to work effectively with other agencies as part of a client’s agency group.
The role involves working closely the clients and making sure you get the best out of the account teams, both of which require leadership and the ability to inspire.
As a key player within our company, you will also be required to develop new business opportunities, and attend pitches alongside our account teams.
Key attributes include:
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in an integrated below the line agency
- Experience of sales promotion, retail understanding, POS & creative production and digital campaigns are all beneficial
- Experience within the loyalty sector would be advantageous
Candidates with a strong FMCG or drinks background will be of particular interest
To apply for this role, please click Apply now.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Account Management Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level FMCG Account Management Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)