Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior/Middleweight Creative Designer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior/Middleweight Creative Designer to join an award winning B2B Digital Agency in their new office in Bristol.
The agency works with some great clients in B2B, working on national and international brands, and they have been going for over ten years. Due to demand from some of their key clients they have now set up another office in Bristol.
To start with, you will be the only Senior/Middleweight Creative Designer, working alongside a Senior Project Manager, but as the office grows, so too will your role within the office.
As Senior/Middleweight Creative Designer you will be responsible for:
- Creating strong design and campaign ideas for clients, predominantely in the B2B sector- for example insurance
- Managing a busy work schedule
- Working on projects from concept to completion, including liaising with and presenting to clients
- Working on both print and digital projects- this role will be a 50/50 split between the two
As Senior/Middleweight Creative Designer you will have the following skill set:
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- On and Offline experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work for large brands, primarily in web design
- The ability to create ideas and concepts as well as design them on a mac
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior/Middleweight Creative Designer to join an award winning agency in Bristol.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your CV and Samples today to find out more!
Senior/Middleweight Creative Designer, B2B Digital Agency, Bristol, £25,000 - £35,000, Permanent
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.