Want to make a difference?
Covering Home, DIY & Car Care
Head Office based – North London
Your chance to be part of an expanding team working of some of the fastest growing and most innovative product brands in the country.
At JML, we’re proud to have created some of the best-selling brands in UK retail, and now it’s your chance to play a major part in the success of our brand development programme. We’re on the search for two experienced and passionate Brand Managers to join our existing brand team working across homewares, kitchen, fitness, DIY and car care categories.
You’ll take ownership of your categories to work on existing and new products brands across the full marketing mix, developing brand strategies which increase brand exposure, build consumer loyalty and drive sales.
Responsible for all stages of your brand development from NPD through to in-store launch, you will work with dedicated account managers and help build relationships with retailers. You’ll have an enthusiastic and proactive approach as you raise the profile of your brand and become the specialist for your category.
Ideally you’ll have a passion for products along with previous, proven brand experience in relevant categories, as well as strong presentation and communication skills. A degree or masters in marketing or business is preferable.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
JML are a global innovative consumer product brand and one of the fastest growing sales and marketing companies in the UK.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Client Side / In-house jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Consumer Goods jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Household jobs in London (North)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Campaign Management Media Owner jobs in London (North)