Sorry, this job is no longer available
Junior Digital Designer for I Gaming (Gambling) agency
My client is an I gaming (gambling) giant. They are looking for a talented Junior Designer to join their design team to work on a variety of digital projects for the company from websites, microsites, banners, social media and mobile.
You will be need to have a clean and creative digital portfolio and gambling experience is a BONUS but not vital. Responsibilities
· Campaign creation for digital and print work, above and below the line.
· Full website design and development from concept to launch.
· Print ad design for magazines‚ national newspapers‚ DM‚ POS and sponsorship.
· Act as a front line brand guardian to help ensure the integrity of our brand and the
brands of our partners. Essential Skill Requirements
· Superior skills in the Adobe product set including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
Dreamweaver‚ Fireworks‚ and Flash.
· High-level HTML and CSS.
· Excellent working knowledge of other web design/development tools Desirable PHP‚ WordPress, Flash ActionScript‚ IIS/Apache admin‚ experience of web design for non UK territories.