Agency DSP Performance Director
Performance Agency DSP Account Director
Introduction to the Role:
We are looking for a person who is passionate about digital marketing - how it affects the way
people research and purchase goods and the opportunities this new channel represents for brands.
The role is within a specialist Display Real Time Bidding team working with many of
the biggest brands in the UK in a major West End media agency.
The candidate will have a logical approach to problem solving and strong attention to
detail. The role represents strong career progression as we look to expand and evolve within the
digital marketing landscape.
* Leadership knowledge of RTB: technologies, tactics and competitor platform landscape
* Analytical skills as demonstrated on clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Time management and organisational skills when managing a team
* Degree or relevant qualifications for the role
* An understanding of other media markets and the planning metrics involved
* Commercially savvy and entrepreneurial.
* Accountability for agency and client satisfaction
* Case studies - share and present the fantastic work from across the group: written and presented
* Lead internal and external quarterly reviews alongside the Head of Performance who has ultimate
* Own responsibility for your client performance and commercial value within your vertical e.g.
Retail, Travel and FMCG
* Develop the managers and executives in your team as evaluated by career progression and 360
* Supply strategic planning and client roadmaps
The successful candidiate will have 5+ years digital media experience within relevant performance based channels, ie
search, RTB, DSP, biddable media. You might be working currently at a leading DSP or be a search / biddable media apecialist looking for a change of direction and to broaden your perspectives in performance digital.
To apply please call me on 07585 703 642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org