Sorry, this job is no longer available
* Responsibility for core graduate marketing projects including by not limited to:
- Project Management of all aspects of the a major, high profile competition.
- 2013 spring campaign on core campuses in the UK.
- Ownership of content and distribution of termly e-newsletter.
* Responsible for online presence sourcing content for and monitoring activity on all social media channels as well as monitoring the graduate website and project managing updates.
* Advises graduate resourcing and campus team colleagues on the appropriate application of marketing collateral on campus and use of graduate branding guidelines.
* Maintains, anticipates and applies knowledge of competitive market trends and graduate attitudes.
* Builds and maintains relationships with key internal and external contacts and suppliers.
* Applicants will ideally possess relevant recruitment/graduate marketing experience with knowledge of attracting and selecting high calibre graduates.
* Familiar with best practice resourcing activities and processes.
* Experience of planning and implementing marketing campaigns.
* Ability to analyse statistics and create useful, insightful reports with recommendations for future changes.
This is a great opportunity to join a high profile, global brand. For immediate consideration, please apply online now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.