Sorry, this job is no longer available
User Interface Designer
A pioneering mobile phone social messaging platform, which is quickly becoming the next biggest thing in social networking.
WHAT it's about:
You will be responsible for the overall design and branding of the company's leading social messaging platform. This includes the main website, ad campaigns, email campaigns and other marketing collateral. You'll also be looking at the interface and interaction design for the mobile apps. You'll already have solid experience designing products for mobile and the web.
WHAT you'll need:
• A great eye for usability and user experience design
• Good written and verbal English skills
• Expert in the tools of the trade; for example Photoshop and Illustrator
• Knowledge of (X)HTML/CSS standards would be a big plus but not essential
• A stunning portfolio of interface and visual design projects especially for mobile; this is essential for your application, an online portfolio is absolutely necessary in order for you to be considered
• Only applicants currently in Singapore need apply.
WHY you'll want it:
This is an opportunity to join a pioneering social messaging company. You'll work with industry veterans and are excited to thrive and help this product grow. You're looking for a challenging position in which you can really have some fun! We look forward to your application!
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. If you are having any difficulties email your resume (in Word) to Jo Cockle at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 1389680 in your application. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about moving forward call +65 6372 9445.