Account Manager – Global agency- [Shopper Marketing] - London
This award-winning, Central London, Global agency, need a solid Account Manager / to join their business, leading this FMCG client across integrated shopper marketing platforms.
The agency is a truly global name, and one of the original advertising 'icons'.
As a team, you’ll work closely with planning and creative developing exciting shopper marketing initiatives alongside the client marketing team.
The successful candidate will work across a variety of household brands across 50 markets, and the potential is huge. It is probably the single biggest opportunity in the world of shopper at the moment, a client with a huge budget looking to completely revolutionise their approach to shopper.
There is a chance for rapid promotion and major responsibility at an early stage.
Typically, the successful candidate will be working as part of a multi-agency and multi-disciplinary team made up of the teams from the individual group agencies involved in the business. Good communication skills, the ability to engender trust and the desire to collaborate are essential.
Key requirements for the Account Manager
As an Account Manager, the candidate will be expected to rapidly develop a full understanding of the Client’s business. Their primary role will be day-to-day project management including:
- Exceptional client management, with focus on developing client relationships with the client team built upon trust and mutual understanding
- Participate in strategic planning and co-ordinate the implementation of tactical projects
- Ensure that the Creative department and Digital team are provided with clear and comprehensive briefs
- Where applicable, be confident enough to hold Client meetings alone
- Foresee any potential issues before they arise and to work closely with the team to proactively implement solutions
- Demonstrate forward planning and the ability to balance your workload
- Financial responsibility
- Liaise with Traffic/Production and the Digital department to ensure that creative work, cost estimates and production remain within the timing plan so that work is delivered on budget and on time
- Have a good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials prior to presentation either internally or externally
This role reports to Senior Account Director/Business Director.
As a pro-active and ambitious Account Manager with an exceptional shopper marketing background you'll do very well here!
Please get in touch today quoting AK5139 - for more information. These roles are rare - so we're looking forward to hearing from any Account Manager / Senior Account Manager who fits this brief.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry.
At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd