Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Manager
£200 - £275 per day
Our client is a multi-award winning, international publishing group with multiple titles in their portfolio. In addition to this their print offering they also operate across; TV, Digital, Mobile and Radio. This is an operational role which will require the Digital Marketing Manager to assist with the integration of print journals onto digital and mobile platforms.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing site re-launches.
- Leading the planning of digital marketing.
- Translating digital insight into useable actions to improve the client's propositions.
- Assisting with the successful integration of print and digital.
- Improving the quality of content output across all digital products.
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Be aware of all the latest digital trends and how this can contribute to the business
- Have a strong grasp of Social Media and SEO best practices.
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of implementing content strategy.
We have a variety of temporary jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on 02076123866 to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for LUKE PFJ