Sorry, this job is no longer available
This is award-winning digital agency has one of the most progressive planning departments in London, known for their talent and award-winning work. I can guarantee as Planning Director you’ll have a significant senior role within the planning department and a genuine account leadership position.
Planning Director – the Role
Working across a broad range of clients, who are united by a fundamental belief in the power of creativity, innovation and technology, you’ll be responsible for driving the client’s success in a digital age.
- You’ll work at the cutting edge of marketing, stimulating clients and stakeholders through thought leadership and education across the full range of digital channels with particular emphasis on the Mobile channel.
- At the heart of the agency, you’ll play a critical role in driving forward innovative thinking around this core planning skill and deep drive specialism.
- As Planning Director, you’ll also be an inspiring mentor for a team of talented planners.
Planning Director – Skills and Experience Needed
- This is a role for a Planning Director who’s a genuinely integrated thinker with experience across a range of marketing disciplines and specialist skills in Mobile marketing.
- You’ll genuinely enjoy innovation, have experience of working with clients in a complex organisational business, and adopt a collaborative approach with clients to identify and frame the business problem/ challenge and inform the role and nature of marketing.
- Strong on insight, you’re someone who can distil information into something that inspires colleagues and clients, underpins great work that makes a genuine difference.
- With a strong integrated background, you’ll also be a leading light in the evangelism of the mobile channel, ensuring that the agency stays ahead in the terms of mobile understanding and new trends from advertising to CRM.
You’ll be rewarded highly by being an integral part of this high profile digital agency, who take planning seriously and strive for the best within the market.
If you’re keen to join one of London’s best digital agencies, click ‘Apply’ to send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.