Planning Director - Social
You’ll work at the cutting edge of digital marketing , in one of the most progressive planning departments in London, with clients who are united by a fundamental belief in the power of creativity, innovation and technology.
This is award-winning digital agency has one of the most progressive planning departments in London, known for their talent and award-winning work. I can guarantee as Planning Director you’ll have a significant senior role within the planning department and a genuine account leadership position.
Planning Director , Social – the Role
- As Planning Director, you’ll ensure clients and consumers are brought together like never before and that social media plays a key part in this.
- You’ll work at the cutting edge of marketing, stimulating clients and stakeholders and ensuring that consumer experience is placed at the heart of the agency and client thinking.
- You’ll play a critical role in driving forward innovative thinking around social media, adding value across a range of brands.
- As Planning Director, you’ll also be an inspiring mentor for a team of talented planners.
Planning Director , Social – Skills and Experience Needed
- This is a role for a Planning Director who’s a genuinely integrated thinker with experience across the full range of digital marketing disciplines, with in depth knowledge of Social brand positioning and proposition development.
- Strong on insight, you’re someone who can distil information into something that inspires colleagues and clients, underpins great work that makes a genuine difference.
- With specialist skills in Social Media, you have the ability to identify roles for social platforms and communities of interest, deliver content frameworks, use tracking tools and set robust social KPIs for clients.
You’ll be rewarded highly by being an integral part of this high profile digital agency, who take planning seriously and strive for the best within the market.
If you’re keen to join one of London’s best digital agencies, click ‘Apply’ to send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.