Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Shopper Marketing)
My client is a global, through-the-line marketing agency which focuses on Shopper Marketing. They are now looking for an Account Manager and a Senior Account Manager to work on a world renowned FMCG brand.
The successful candidate will work across a variety of household brands across 50 markets. It is probably the single biggest opportunity in the world of shopper at the moment, a client with a huge budget looking to completely revolutionise their approach to shopper Marketing.
As an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager you will be expected to rapidly develop a full understanding of the Client's business. Your primary role will be day-to-day project management including:
- Exceptional client management, with focus on developing client relationships with the client team built upon trust and mutual understanding
- Participate in strategic planning and co-ordinate the implementation of tactical projects
- Ensure that the Creative department and Digital team are provided with clear and comprehensive briefs
- Where applicable, be confident enough to hold Client meetings alone
- Foresee any potential issues before they arise and to work closely with the team to proactively implement solutions
- Demonstrate forward planning and the ability to balance your workload
- Develop an expert understanding of the Agency's financial systems, taking specific financial responsibility for estimates, PO's, invoicing
- Liaise with Traffic/Production and the Digital department to ensure that creative work, cost estimates and production remain within the timing plan so that work is delivered on budget and on time
- Know status of creative development and production, keeping everyone informed and producing status reports
- Listen carefully to Client requests, report them accurately and action them expediently
- Check that all Client approvals are sought and given prior to commencement of any work
- Record all Client meetings, key conversations and decisions in contact reports that are distributed within 24 hours
- Have a good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials prior to presentation either internally or externally
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Londons leading agencies in the world of Shopper Marketing. If you have strong FMCG and Shopper Marketing experience and come from an agency background then this is the roles for you.
To apply for the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Shopper Marketing) position then apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 928 2525