Our clients are looking for a talented Designer to create strategic and tactical communications for the corporate and B2B environment.
This role will specifically respond to briefs in corporate communications and demands an understanding of business processes, brand strategy, multi-channel communications and product marketing.
Although the role demands a competent level of understanding of artwork and production procedures, the application of this knowledge is from a brand guardian perspective.
This role will produce high quality of creative work, ranging from printed to online, to digital to film.
Solutions will need to be created with input from corporate businesses, with a long term objective in mind. The role is to understand these objectives and work with key stakeholders to develop and produce collateral and campaigns as well as grow and develop a brand.
An extremely high quality of work of creative work is expected.
- Creative concepts and implementation of communication objectives
- Storyboard and copy
- Responsible for visual brand consistency
- Working with key teams for tactical and strategic delivery
- Managing own time on projects and deliverables
- Excellent with creative application, moving image, animation software
- Fluent in Apple Mac and usual design software - (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Excellent conceptual and storyboarding skills
- Technical capability to record, edit and produce promotional films
- Proven experience multi-channel communication campaigns, including film, animation, digital.
- Ideal candidate would have appropriate experience in a creative environment with corporate and B2B clients
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to join a forward thinking agency who look after their employees, the please apply with CV and samples ASAP. ONly succesfull applicants will be contacted due to the volume of applications. Many Thanks.