Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital program manager £25-28k Digital program manager £25-28k
My client are a high profile digital agency, searching for a digital program manager to work in house at one of the largest technology companies in the world. A household name, this role could open a lot of doors for future opportunities and would look amazing on your CV.
- Friendly and outgoing, ability to get on with a wide range of people and role
- Role is mostly Operations/Marketing with a little Technical know how
- Strong digital background
- Experience in growth of customer acquisition, could come from an eCommerce background.
- Has program managed before
- Passion for Tech, Business, Marketing, Social
- Knowledge of or Interest in;
- Search engine Marketing
- Based: Reading
- Type: Fixed term, full time contract (Ending June 2013)
- Salary: £25 - £28k (based on 9 months, Nov 2012 - Jun 2013)
- Title: Digital Program Manager
- Goal of role - drive maximum use of Digital platforms across a technology giant