Sorry, this job is no longer available
Commercial Enterprise/Partnerships Manager
- Day-to-day liaison with various clients, including National Newspapers and well-known magazine titles. Working to provide a consistent marketing plan of Mail order products.
- Creative briefing and liaison for in-paper direct marketing/reader offer advertisements.
- Basic copywriting and sales and marketing creative execution.
- Analysing sales against marketing campaigns, calculating yields, profit and losses.
- Reporting directly with the Reader Offer Manager to discuss results and strategy.
- Detailed analysis of performance reports and presenting findings to Reader Offer Manager
- Manage the various Clients customer service issues
- Assisting in creating sales presentations to Clients/Trade Customers
- Scheduling, forecasting, proofing and managing deadlines
- Undertaking various tasks associated with the provision of marketing material and events
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel with particular focus on (if, sumif, countif)
- Excellent organisational and admin skills
- A confident attitude that can work under pressure and deadlines
The reader offer department is fast-paced, creative and time-sensitive, so would suit a candidate who likes to try lots of different marketing practises (is not stuck doing the same routine) and is a fast worker who has strength in organisation and multi-tasking.
£30,000 - £40,00 per annum + benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13265997
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.