Sorry, this job is no longer available
Search Planner (PPC)
£12 - £18 per hour
My client, one of the best known media agencies in the world are looking for a number of freelance consultants to join them after taking on a number of exciting clients and projects. They are looking for several experienced Search Consultants to help them with the planning of search campaigns and managing day-to-day aspects of pay-per-click campaigns for a number of multinational brands.
The Search Planner's responsibilities will include:
- Performing the role of initial point of contact for your clients.
- Managing budgets based on spend and campaign performance metrics.
- Compiling and client reports and ensuring they are to high standard.
- Identifying potential problems through monitoring campaign results and highlighting them to the appropriate Search Manager.
- Compiling and presenting PCAs, reviews and recommendations to clients.
- Work with the team to identify new opportunities via new ad formats .
The Search Planner must have:
- Proven Search experience and an understanding of Search technology.
- A communicative and personable nature, able to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Good communication and presentation skills
If you match the criteria above then please get in touch!
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly on:
I have a variety of interim search/digital roles on at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for LukePFJ