Business Director (Shopper Marketing)
Salt are delighted to be working with one of the agency worlds market leaders within FMCG and Shopper Marketing. My client is now looking for a Business Director to drive growth on a world renowned FMCG brand.
You will be heading up a team of market leading Shopper Marketing experts on an amazing FMCG brand that has a variety of products across 50 markets.
Key responsibilities will include -
- Managing a large area of one of the agency's largest Shopper Marketing accounts.
- Cultivate senior relationships with agency staff and clients.
- Manage their team, associated creative agenda, finance and client expectation.
- Understand the business pressures as well as marketing pressures that the Client faces.
- Is the most senior individual responsible for a client account on day to day basis. In some instances will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts.
- Manages senior client and internal relationships
- Is responsible for business development and risk mitigation.
- Understands the clients industry, business pressures and marketing agenda.
- Builds and maintains senior Client relationships.
- Develops partnership relationship with Clients.
- Develops and motivates teams -professional and social.
- Develops business changing strategies in partnership with planning and creative.
- Grows Client's business in addition to agency revenues.
Desired skills -
- Proven leadership skills, including management of multi-disciplined teams (not just account mgt).
- Demonstration of continuous professional development (courses, additional qualifications, attendance at industry events).
- Experience of Client negotiation.
- Experience of new business / pitching.
- Significant growth of Client business under BP supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to drive creative innovation - sells pro-active solutions into Clients.
- Effective internal relationships with different agency departments.
- Ability to draw upon the resources in the worldwide network and group companies.
- Part of effective new business team.
- Development of different working practices at agency or account level that has delivered demonstrable benefit (new financial arrangement, new process, innovative Client management).
- Has run training for AD, AM, AE levels.
- Has actively participated in Client financial negotiation.
- Has developed and documented an annual marketing plan for the Client.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Londons most loved and successful agencies. If you have a strong Shopper Marketing and FMCG background and have lead a team from the front then this may be the role for you.
To apply for the Shopper Marketing Business Director role contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 928 2525
We do something rare in our industry. We always put our talent first. http://welovesalt.com