Sorry, this job is no longer available
Business Director (Shopper Marketing)
Salt are delighted to be working with one of the agency worlds market leaders within FMCG and Shopper Marketing. My client is now looking for a Business Director to drive growth on a world renowned FMCG brand.
You will be heading up a team of market leading Shopper Marketing experts on an amazing FMCG brand that has a variety of products across 50 markets.
Key responsibilities will include -
- Managing a large area of one of the agency's largest Shopper Marketing accounts.
- Cultivate senior relationships with agency staff and clients.
- Manage their team, associated creative agenda, finance and client expectation.
- Understand the business pressures as well as marketing pressures that the Client faces.
- Is the most senior individual responsible for a client account on day to day basis. In some instances will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts.
- Manages senior client and internal relationships
- Is responsible for business development and risk mitigation.
- Understands the clients industry, business pressures and marketing agenda.
- Builds and maintains senior Client relationships.
- Develops partnership relationship with Clients.
- Develops and motivates teams -professional and social.
- Develops business changing strategies in partnership with planning and creative.
- Grows Client's business in addition to agency revenues.
Desired skills -
- Proven leadership skills, including management of multi-disciplined teams (not just account mgt).
- Demonstration of continuous professional development (courses, additional qualifications, attendance at industry events).
- Experience of Client negotiation.
- Experience of new business / pitching.
- Significant growth of Client business under BP supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to drive creative innovation - sells pro-active solutions into Clients.
- Effective internal relationships with different agency departments.
- Ability to draw upon the resources in the worldwide network and group companies.
- Part of effective new business team.
- Development of different working practices at agency or account level that has delivered demonstrable benefit (new financial arrangement, new process, innovative Client management).
- Has run training for AD, AM, AE levels.
- Has actively participated in Client financial negotiation.
- Has developed and documented an annual marketing plan for the Client.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Londons most loved and successful agencies. If you have a strong Shopper Marketing and FMCG background and have lead a team from the front then this may be the role for you.
To apply for the Shopper Marketing Business Director role contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 928 2525