Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Account Management of multiple accounts
- Meeting and liaising with clients to identify their requirements and created strong briefs
- Presenting creative work and campaign plans to clients and managing processes from brief to completion
- Monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of campaigns
- Management of an account executive
The right candidate will have a track record within a marketing agency with fantastic communication skills looking to develop their career within a marketing agency with a view to become an SAM and further.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fully integrated marketing agency based in Surrey who are continuing to grow and expand
Basic salary is up to £30,000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13270248
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.