Sorry, this job is no longer available
* Partner Talent Sourcing team, providing proactive insights and expert advice across a range of online and offline marketing initiatives.
* Produce repeatable, cost-effective best in class tactical marketing campaigns that can be tailored for local geographies, driving new candidate acquisition.
* Develop innovative tactical marketing mechanisms that deliver measurable ROI at scale globally.
* Own recruitment advertising channels, mapping local markets in partnership with Talent Sourcers and the business whilst helping develop voice (e.g. writing adverts, blogs).
* Share and drive recruitment marketing best practice, both within staffing and to the wider business, owning recruitment marketing lifecycle and promoting tried and tested mechanisms.
* Drive adoption within staffing of advertising toolkit, enabling effective measurement of all recruitment marketing activity.
* Manage the recruitment marketing calendar, detailing all the recruitment marketing activity around the globe.
* Ideally, you will have worked in recruitment communications industry but you will possess strong B2C experience
* Strong copywriting skills essential.
* Demonstrable professional work experience delivering online and offline marketing/communication campaigns, ideally with a recruitment focus.
* Broad understanding of internet marketing disciplines (e.g. acquisition marketing, consumer marketing and brand marketing) together with other online marketing fields that impact success (e.g. SEO, viral, PPC, SEM, affiliates, social media etc.)
* Proven track record organising and delivering marketing events.
* Strategic and thorough understanding of key channels and how best to prioritise, measure, test and evaluate methods and technologies for optimising results.
* Produce regular reporting, forecasting and analysis of recruitment marketing performance, making prioritised recommendations based upon data.
* Be responsible for reporting expenditure and delivering Quarterly/Monthly budget forecasts as necessary (working with manager).
This is a great opportunity to join a very exciting business enjoying huge growth. For immediate consideration, please apply online now.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.