Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager – Automotive
Salary £40- 45k
KeeResources are a leading provider of software solutions and vehicle data to the UK automotive sector.
Customers include vehicle manufacturers, retailers and leasing companies, and we work with many of the industry’s leading brands.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital marketing specialist to join a leading provider of software solutions and vehicle data to the UK automotive sector.
A brand new role reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, this is a great opportunity to take ownership and be responsible for creating and executing our digital marketing plan.
You will also be actively involved in implementing digital solutions for our customers, working directly with vehicle manufacturers, digital agencies and leasing companies.
The role requires a versatile individual with a broad range of digital skills, who can handle B2B and B2C projects in a fast moving environment.
As the role involves a significant amount of client interaction it is essential that you are able to communicate confidently and knowledgably on all aspects of digital marketing - a digital expert who adds value to client projects.
- Highly organised
- Meticulous attention to detail
- First class written and verbal communication
- Project management
- Preparing digital marketing plans
- Digital agency relationship management
- SEO and Paid Search
- Content marketing
- B2B lead generation
Previous automotive experience is desired but not essential.
Apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role by clicking the "Apply now" button below.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in West Sussex
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Digital Agency jobs in West Sussex
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in West Sussex
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Automotive jobs in West Sussex
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Telecommunications / IT jobs in West Sussex